I am honored and flattered to have been nominated by two amazing bloggers Shell and Molly. These two beauties are beyond wonderful and have always had the ability to make my day! Their styles and personalities are amazing and I really hope that all of you follow them, believe me you won’t regret it!
I didn’t want to disappoint both, so I took the liberty of choosing 5 questions from both beauties!
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers by bloggers. We nominate one another, this helps motivate us, connect us and build strong friendships by having to get to know each other! Our blogging community is highly important to me, we support and learn from one another and I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful people so far and I am looking forward to get connected and meet other bloggers in the nearest future!
Here are the 5 questions I chose from Shell:
- What kind of blogging advice would you give to other new bloggers?
Blogging should be fun, it doesn’t matter how many words you write down or how many photos you post; its always about the content! Be natural and just share your lifestyle diaries!
- What do you want for Christmas?
I’m very excited for Christmas! My friends and I celebrate it every year. What I want is a cute pair of socks and a scarf! Ohh and a chloe bag please!
- What is your dream job?
My dream job is being a Fashion designer.
- If you could have one celebrity friend, who would it be and why?
Always Jessica Alba She is absolutely fabulous. I’d love to sit with her for a cupcake and a cup of coffee and get to hear some of her fashion tips and details!
- Coffee or Tea?
Never a doubt, COFFEE! Especially Turkish Coffee, I don’t know if you’ve all had the chance to try it but it’s like an addiction!
And here are the 5 questions I chose from Molly:
- Three adjectives to describe your personality
Ambitious, fun, and dedicated.
- What is your biggest accomplishment you are proud of?
My blog. I never thought I’d be able to juggle working, studying, and blogging but I’m really happy I did it.
- What is one article of clothing you cannot live without?
A simple white T-shirt, pair of jeans, and a comfy black pumps!
- What made you decide to start a fashion blog?
I always had interest and love for fashion, but the idea of starting a fashion blog finally hit me when my friends and family started asking and taking my fashion advice and style tips. Of course with the support of my loved ones, the blog DEEforDANA was created.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I was looking for an easy simple catchy name for my blog, and ran out of ideas so I decided to go with one of the few nicknames my friends came up with for me “DEE” (probably the only nickname I liked so far); while brainstorming I wrote my name “DANA” on a paper and ended up with DEEforDANA!
- Ina – What Makes You Happy
- Vivian – Twoward
- Jo – Glam Fashion Book
- Cara – XO Cara
- Ela – Wunder Bliss
- Style Meets Me
- Elise – Caturday Style
- Post your award to your blog.
- Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
- Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
My questions for the Nominees:
- How would you describe your personal style?
- Where do you get your style inspiration?
- Where do you find yourself in 5 years from now?
- What is the most important thing you carry with you when you leave the house?
- If you had a chance to buy whatever you wanted for free from one shop, which shop would it be?
- What is your favorite pairing for an “on-the-go” outfit?
- When shopping, what type of looks attract your attention most?
- What is the most important piece of advice you think we should do as bloggers to keep our followers happy or to gain more followers?
- What is your favorite meal of the day? And what type of food do you like?
- Last question (I always ask myself and would love to read different perspectives) what are you most thankful for?